HP Probook 11 EE x360 G1 Celeron N3350 Dual Core 1.1 GH 4GB 128GB NO PEN RED WIN10PMSNA (EDU) 1YR WTY
$687.50 inc.0 in stock
Education-ready and adaptable to every style of learning
Improve learning outcomes, save teacher time, and engage students like never before with the powerful, durable, flexible HP ProBook x360 11 G1 Education Edition. It converts easily from a notebook to a tablet to a stand to a tent and moves seamlessly between the classroom and home.
Built to survive students and the school day
● Make life simple for IT and educators with an easy-to-carry PC that’s designed to protect against bumps and pass MIL-STD 810G1, with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4, co-molded industrial rubber, and pick- and minor spill-resistant keyboard.
Encourage blended learning
● Flip, fold, and learn with a 360° hinge and optional dual cameras2 that adapt to every activity. Create content in notebook mode, collaborate in stand mode, share and present in tent mode, and read, write, and draw in tablet mode.
Touch or tap
● Annotate, draw, solve math problems, and take notes right on your screen with integrated premium touch technology and an optional Active Pen3 that supports an authentic digital inking experience similar to paper and pen or paintbrush.
● Deploy a device with the Windows 10 Pro4 operating system that’s already second nature to your students
● Enable project-based learning with the optional dual-camera system that allows students to see what they’re recording in four modes: notebook, tablet, tent, and stand.2
● Empower students to quickly and easily work on multiple applications with the latest Intel® processors, which deliver impressive productivity and graphics performance and help extend battery life.
● Take on the school day and homework with up 11 hours of battery life.6
● Meet and exceed the global requirements of learners with the HP School Pack 2.5 suite of digital tools and content designed for collaborative, standards-aligned, and personalized learning.
● Help ensure reliable connectivity with Intel® 2x2 AC wireless and an RJ-45 port.
● Connect to devices and displays with two USB 3.1 Gen 1, HDMI, 3.5 mm mic and speaker ports, and USB-C™, which supports cell phone charging and data transfer and the use of USB-C™ flash drives.
● Breathe easy with an IT investment that is supported by a one-year standard limited warranty that’s extendable with an optional HP Care service.5
1 MIL-STD testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
2 Requires optional rear-facing camera on select configurations only. Front-facing camera is standard on all models.
3 Sold separately or as an add-on feature.
4 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality.
Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
5 Sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
6 Windows 10/MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity
of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
|Specifications||Battery||HP Long Life 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion|
|Specifications||Camera||User-facing 720p camera|
|Specifications||Card Reader||1 microSD|
|Specifications||Chipset||Chipset is integrated with processor|
|Specifications||Dimensions||20.79 x 30.24 x 1.99 cm|
|Specifications||Display||11.6" diagonal HD SVA eDP LED anti-glare slim (1366 x 768)|
|Specifications||Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 500|
|Specifications||LAN||Realtek RTL8111HSH Gigabit Ethernet|
|Specifications||Memory||4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Specifications||OS||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Specifications||Ports||2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB Type-C (Data transfer only); 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 AC power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo jack|
|Specifications||Processor||Intel® Celeron® N3350 with Intel HD Graphics 500 (1.1 GHz, up to 2.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Specifications||Screen Size||11.6" diagonal HD SVA eDP LED anti-glare slim (1366 x 768)|
|Specifications||Storage Capacity||128 GB M.2 SATA TLC SSD|
|Specifications||Storage Type||128 GB M.2 SATA TLC SSD|
|Specifications||Touch||11.6" diagonal HD SVA eDP LED anti-glare slim (1366 x 768)|
|Specifications||Warranty||1 year standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery|
|Specifications||Warranty Upgrade Options|
|Specifications||Weight||Starting at 1.35 kg (Weight varies by configuration and components)|
|Specifications||Wireless||Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (non-vPro)|